Professional Seminar > STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGEMENT FOR 2011
27 Oktober · 9:00 - 16:30
|Tempat||Kampus Trisakti Mega Kuningan, MM Komunikasi - Kantor Taman E3.3 No C3A. Jalan Mega Kuningan -|
Public relations means different thing to different people.
Many people understand that public relations is merely a means to support marketing activities.
Few people have the idea that to a large extent is a management strategy to build harmonious relationship between an organization and its stakeholders with whom the organization interacts for success or unexpected failure.
To what extent public relations has now developed its role and function and how it works together with other management functions in organization? What are the hidden values of public relations that are unknown to general publics unless they are practising public relations themselves.
This workshop will
1) expose a comprehensive knowledge about public relations in new paradigm
2) provide strategic thinking in managerial worldviews about public relations
3) equip the participants with strategy, techniques and tools on public relations in relations to human resource, marketing, finance, general affairs, advertising and media dynamics
4) widen the partcipants' creativity in empowering public relations role in the most practical way - in different organizational settings: government, private sector, profit and non profit.
Topics of workshop:
1. Public Relations Trend in 2011
(Universal pressure and its impact on organization - Analysis of organization symptom that needs PR touch - PR for tomorrow, changing role and function - CSR and MDGs issue, from ad hoc to campaign)
2. From Tactics to Strategies
(Developing Communication into Public Relations - The concept of seven steps and its application - Public Relations sequence and its application in different organizational setting)
3. PR Synergy with Marketing, Advertising, Media, Human Resource, Finance and General Affairs
(Positioning Public Relations in 3 different levels of organization - Case studies)
4. Measuring PR effectiveness
(Image and Reputation, changing formula - Measuring Internal Communication - Evaluation instruments, Program Impact Criteria and Tools)
EGA briefings & MM Communication team - to be announced.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mid level managers in government, profit, non profit, NGOs
- Young practitioners who are looking for career development
- Any individualsl who wish to have personal assets for career planning
Rp 850.000 (CD, refreshment, Lunch, certificate)
Rp 2.300.000 (for 3 persons from the same company)
EGA briefings - 563 0777, 0815.1967.9090
MM Communication - 576 4570-71
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org